Monday, August 16, 2004

RIP Dream Teams alla B-Ball

Good Riddance I say. What a horrible idea they were. Other than the first one they were all just displays of Americans acting poorly.

I so want to buy Doom3, but I told myself not until I get a jobby job. Boooo... Other than the first couple of reviews down on the content and plot, I have heard lots of good things about Doom3. I Can't wait to get a copy. I'm Looking forward to HL2 too.

Art: You know they still have that deal at Dell. Crazy how they are able to sell it for >$80 cheaper than everone else. I still think it is a pricing error on Dell's part. On the whole Olympics thing, I have noticed the same too. People just don't seem to be talking about it. Aimey said the same thing to me this evening too. It was such a big deal in the Past. Maybe it was so big because of the whole political cold-war background. It used to be a show of patriotism and ideological power, now not so much. It seems like interest here has dwindled steadily since Atlanta in 1996. Maybe. Just a thought.

D>M>