Monday, August 16, 2004

I've noticed the same thing about the Olympics. I think that America is paying so much attention to itself right now that it doesn't have any attention to spare for the rest of the world. Who knows how other countries are looking at this Olympics.

Also from the American point of view, there's a big cloud over everything from the doping scandals.

So, I'm going to try to move up to SF by the start of September. I'm looking for places on craigslist to at least sublet for a month or two while I try to find a permanent place. Prices really seem like they're more reasonable now. I'm also trying desperately to finish an entry in a writing contest and make it actually good. Busy, busy!

Johnny, I'm going to give you a call in the next day or two to BS with you about up north....

Also, I got a cell phone. I can play Prince of Persia on it!

Eric: I noticed the 10d6 site is down. What are your plans in that direction? I will kick in some dough if you want to keep it going.