Friday, August 20, 2004

D'OH!

I think I may have lost a potential interview last week. This one outfit contacted me back after I sent them a resume/cover letter. The email stated the salary range and asked if I was still interested. The email also said that, if I was still interested they would call me for a interview this week. I responded and have not heard from them since. I looked back and was concerned so I decided to send out a tickler email to see what the deal was. Well I was going to send all the previous correspondences so they would have a reference and that is when I found it. A damn spelling error in the email. First word too. F'ing spell checker missed it. 'Deam'? What the hell is 'deam'! It is not even a word. Great would you hire someone that sent you a letter that started, "Deam Tom:". Fuck me! Last time I trust that spell checker. I went back and spell checked again it through the same spell check and it didn't pick it up.

FUCK!!!!!