Thursday, August 19, 2004

Jackie Chan is definitely in the picture, Art! He usually fights like 20 guys though, right? I totally forgot about that True Romance fight! That was great!

I gotta see the Bourne Identity, too. And Rocky I.

I thought of another one: that Steven Seagal movie (Out for Justice?) where at the end he takes on... a really fat guy with no fighting skills. The dude's a drug lord or something, and basically doesn't even fight back as Seagal beats the fuck out of him for five minutes. Then Seagal sticks a corkscrew into his brain.

Fuck! I'm fired up to watch fight scenes and move to San Francisco. It appears I have virtually no chance of landing a job up there. Awesome!! Every day that we don't have a job, we have to play Dungeons and Dragons. If we make level 20 before getting a job, we have to slit each other's necks and give each other a daisy-chain throat-fuck for dessert. Fair enough?

Anyway, I'm now emailing people from Craigslist. Who knows if it'll take me three hours or a month to find a place; I'm really hoping to get there by my birthday (Sept. 2nd), but finding a place to live can be difficult. Anyway, just being in the process of searching feels good. Don't worry guys, you all will be the first to know when I'm ready to move!