Thursday, August 19, 2004

Oh My God

Jon you are too fucking funny sometimes. Damn. Sounds fair though.

You know, getting a place through craigslist usually is pretty quick. Aimey found one a few days after emailing people. Same when we moved after I came up here. I dont think finding a place by the 2nd would be too far out of the realms of possiblity. Besides it is definately still a renters market here.

I got so pissed at the 'Insert' key on my keyboard today I tore it off. Of all the keys on the keyboard, 'Insert' and 'Scroll Lock' are the most useless. Anyway, the only time I hit Insert is by accident. Unfortunately, by virtue of my fine typing style, it can take me up to sentence to notice that I have just typed right over my last sentence becuase I inadvertently hit that damn key.

D>M>