Thursday, June 26, 2003

Whoa there big fella!

Let's not get carried away... another dedicated blog for Trash talkin for BB? we all remember your reviews column section... I think it's easier just to blog in the main column so that all can enjoy reading of the exploits. It gets bothersome to have to manage two reviews columns, and then you know how the Admin gets anal about blogging in the wrong section! Yeah.. that admin's a punk!

Enrique Glacy Enron: what's this deal on moving up? CONGRATS! tell me more on how it happened so I can plan my ascension!! seriously. Mine has been stuck in paperwork for er.... almost 3 months now... and is still indecisive. But that's how my company works.. Sucks ballz. Still have heard nothing definite.

SF TRip: Oric, just fyi, Jon may be coming up on the 5th and 6th of next month. Talk to him more and see if you guys can bike up here.

-i have 8 games posted on Ebay... I love it! 3 are going to sell! yaay!
Jael