Thursday, June 26, 2003

Whoa! Crazy new Blogger look.

Changed the Bold & Italic tags too. Yee hA. I still feel like FUCKING SHIT. Never get sick. Anyway, I will be going to LA this weekend on Friday night via car (Bunk). I will be in LA until tuesday afternoon/eve. David is graduating and a bunch of family members will be in town for a party. I do not know if I will be able to see anyone, but if I have sometime I will give you nutz a jingle. Johnny I would have told you but there was some instability as to how/when I was getting down. The other deal is that I am coming back up mid-week. If you for some reason can make it with me you are welcome, but I doubt you will, with work and all.

I was quite happy about the position change. I will now be doing IT infastructure, AKA QA. I now get to test data transmissions from terminal and parse the communications and analyze the data. I take that data and make sure they are transmitting the correct information and in the right format. It looks both cool and monotonous. I will be working in the terminal lab or a cubicle, analyzing the data and inputing bugs in a DB. Pay is good, learning curve looks to be not hard, but there is a huge amount of info. I read 110 pages of specs today on the communication and processing protocols for one of the three network packages. Dry as hell.

Johnny: I just busted my ass when there were things to do and that was it. RHonda wanted to make me the lead for the Help Desk group, but, she had another person that was just at good at the lead position. So she sat on it for a while trying to figure out who to make lead. Then an opening came about when one of the QA guys put in his two weeks notice.

Jon, Johnny, Elrock: I will be working until 4:15pm on the 5th of July, but will be around agter and for the rest of the weekend.

Bortz