Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Me wanum travel

So, yeah, at first glance things look good for going to S.F. on the 5th-6th. Eerik, are you in? Anyone else? I assume it'll just be me, loning it up the five with my tape with the one song on it that I like, so that's cool. Oh! I also have the tape with Rudy's R2D2 song on it. That'll be good to hear, too.

Space Hulk... I say sell it Lee. The thing is, we have plenty of copies of Space Hulk. I have a copy of Space Hulk, Genestealer, and Deathwing that I'll let anybody who wants to use it use, anytime. Yeah, it's second edition, but... I dunno. I guess it would be different if it were a unique game. I can't blame J. Le for wanting to pick up a little $$dough.

Toilet

I used the can tonight and after flushing it I noticed that some kind of small winged insect had fallen in. The poo poo had already gone down when it fell in... only a little bit of paper and the insect remained. I was overcome with anxiety. I hate to feel responsible for killing things and drowning is a grim way to go, being flushed down the toilet by an uncaring Mighty Man is even worse. So I tried to save the bug. Yes, I reached in for it. Splash. Didn't get it. Again! Splash, missed it. Again! Splash. It's gone.

So, that was sad.

So, yeah, I can't wait to come by your apt and put my hand in your toilet, Johnny!

Big Coffin Hunters

I get it, Rude! :)

Oh... so what ended up happening on Sunday? There was a mysterious email from Denis about 10mm Dungeon....