Friday, June 27, 2003

BB and More!

- Manhandled Denis' Appleby Mashers last night. Felt a little bit bad, but he got 60k in winnings, so I don't feel SO bad. That is enough to replace the two dead halflings.... I didn't kill one of them! He slipped from the grasp of the Treeman (Larch the Oxygenator) before being thrown downfield and the poor little guy fell on his skull, smashing his brains to the realm of death; returned to the land of the not alive from whence he came...

- So Rudy (which is one of the fallen halflings names), we can play again sometime now that I have Denis under my belt! And Jael, try loading it to your laptop! It won't take you 10 minutes from start to finish! The Mango Raiders must pay for their inactivity! In blood!!! Human Blood!! Not my humans blood though!!! Nadsmasher is a GIRLY OGRE!!!

- I'm not going to make the SF trip, based on Jon's description, we will be there roughly 24 hours before driving back.... for 12 hours on the road, it's just not worth it, sorry guys. Kublacon it is!

- Oh yeah, read THIS. It's an email correspondence between email scammer and the "victim".... funny stuff.