Friday, June 27, 2003

Halflings ALWAYS die

So it's really not that surprising. But I saw a few moments of the brilliant massacre and I must say, the Halflings did well to fertilize the soil on the field.

My REAL blood bowl league, I did horrible as anticipated. I have had horrible luck lately. The score was 2-1, but I did absolutely no damage to his team which he pounded my guys into submission, with 1 serious injury, 2 knockouts (1 including my ogre) and 1 kill. That's really really bad when it's so one sided... er kinda like the halflings.

So tonight I'm going clubbing i think, and Eric, and Jon, you guys should come up for a longer period of time. why don't u try coming on Friday and then driving back on sunday? You can live on my abundant stash of Coacoa pebbles, the most abundant resource in Fremont. You guys should talk about it. Jon, get off your lazy ass and call Eric as it seems he has no idea what your plans are, nor I.

Ebay, up at 83 dollars baby! for 5 games... AMAZING! I thought I would get nothing for my games.