Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Johnny... Are you sure?

I mean if you are, I will buy Settlers from you. I have been wanting a copy for a while but just could not justified $40 for a new one. Ummm.. if Eric does not want Space Bulk.. Damn I will purchize it from you. It is just too cool and too rare.

Johnny: I would be up for some action jackson that weekend, but I am working that saturday from 7:45 - 4:15. After that I think I would be game. Ill keep you posted.

Jon: Rule! Congrats on getting your story out. Hopefully it is the begining of a long career as Jon Oetersen, the zombie writer.

In other news I got a promotion at work. Bizarre in that our job is over in December at the latest, maybe later, and training will last a couple of months. Anyway I will be doing system testing on consoles we support. No longer will I be playing games at work. My wage goes up too.. Rule! Gotta run to Aimey's B-Day dinner.

Yay!