Thursday, June 26, 2003

mancunt

Whoa- Bloggers all different looking now. I had things I wanted to blog early in the day, but fuckifiknow what i was gonna write. Wanted to see if this was up, and lo and beholdar's gate, it is! Cool.

Fun game of BB tonight- I'm learning, and even though I scored 1 goal, I still got my manhandled by a bunch of a-hole humans! RAAR! Revenge will be mine! Fun shit!

Hey J-Mandingo: How was/is learning Flash? I borrowed a book from the Library on Flash MX and I haven't dug into it yet, but Elrick said it was pretty tough- I know you fuct with it- whats your verdict?

Jael: You're SO mine! I'll ownzor your cheap team any day. Elrick killed my Witch-Elf thingy in the 1st few turns, so I may only have 9 or 10 guys on the field, but its enough for you! Bring it on!