Thursday, June 26, 2003

Blood Bowl, Success!!!

- Yes, it's true that Needles scored on me, it was quite a reckless play that just happened to work out quite nicely! I wanted to HELP Needles to play the terrific sport of Blood Bowl, not grind him into dust (which I nearly did anyway...), so that he would play again. I think fun was had by all, I know I had a blast!

- My team now has a picture and Bio too, BTW how did you get such a large picture Rudy? I had to make mine washeesh before they would let me upload it! Also, I am new to the whole League PLay thing, so I have no idea if my choice in skills is going to be any good, but to heck with it!

- I have so much money for 2 reasons: 1) I started with 40K in the bank, and I won 70K in the game (10 Fan Factor Now!)

- Belated congrats on moving up in your company Enron. They must have been impressed with your ability to, er, manage your time and finish your games, I mean, tasks in a timely manner? Whatever the reason, mo money means mo money.

- Mike? Wanna play Blood Bowl? Mike? Hello?

- Johnny, seriously, try either a) loading the BB on your laptop, or b) getting a new NIC card, cause it was an amazing feeling finishing a game and uploading the scores (FINALLY)!!!!

- Hmmm.... it seems like we need a new Blog for BB trash talk....

- Also, something I have been doing for a few months now, I select all and copy all my post before I post and publish it, that way if there is a huccup, I have not lost my post! I am so smart! I am so smart! S - M - R - T!