Monday, October 21, 2002

WOO HOO! DEATH TO THE REVIEW BOARD!

Now I have the freedom to post and piss wherever I feel like. (Wizzzzzzzz) ah..

So, actually i like the idea of combining the two. Maybe that will make people post more anyhow. As is, the amount of posting barely averages 2 posts a day. That's Pathetic! The average post let's say is 100 words long, and thats 6 people on the action team, counting silent motormike who attributes almost none. So the action team generates an average thought process of 33.3 words per person per day. Translate that to IQ points, and the action team is Breeelieant as well as huroieec.

review: House of Blue leaves

An ex-coworker of mine wanted to go watch a play on sunday. Having not gone to one many a moons, so I decided to partake in this event and made a date. She's a really cool cat, graduated from berkeley, and is actually my relationship mentor. I think she's really cool. No date potential here, she's over 35, i think, but still looks like shes 29 or 30. Anyhow besides the point, I perused Yahoo and found some reviews on the play it and it sounded interesting. Rode an uneventful but packed bart trip during the same time that the Oakland Raiders game was going on. I heard this one kid say, there's the oakland cathedral, the holy place. Yah Raiders.

Anyways, got to the theatre, and the show was great, not to mention I also had Center K row seats which put me pretty close to the stage.. I didn't think I would enjoy the play as much as I did. Even though I felt like yawning all the time, it wasn't because of boredom. The plot was simple and odd. It was about a zookeepers life during a span of maybe 2 days in 1965 which in two days he literally saw his life shatter before him. His wife is insane and is about to be sent to a insanitorium, he has a mistress that he plans to run away with, and has a son that is an AWOL fanatic that plans to blow up the Pope. I don't want to spoil the ending, but I would recommend it. I think plays are great when the cast is authentic. Really beats movies and television. Price is the only drawback i'd say. It made the two hours go by really really fast.

House of Blue Leaves: A

Johnny