Tuesday, October 22, 2002

[AT]Radi0

Soundin' good. I know you asked (maybe) for some suggestions on playlist, so here are some quickes:
1. No more Kottonmouth Kings - for some reason, when they come on, I'm forced to disconnect! (Oh- I can't stand them!) :)
2. See number 1.
3. More skits- the other week I was listening when you had an SNL skit come on- I surprised that it worked so well as just audio, but it did! My buddy downloaded a bunch of those Jeopardy skits, as well as the infamous "I've got a fever, and the only prescrition is MORE COWBELL!" Funny stuff.
Otherwise, sounding pretty cool. Heard the station I.D.'s you did- good stuff! Mine, of course, was ACE, but I guess that aint goin on till we see each other next and can exchange CDs. :(
Well, Limp Dickskit had another early night, so I'm OUTTA HERE b4 midnight- ROX! You guys all geared up for Jackass:The Movie, right!?!

-Howcanhellbeanyworseington.