Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Talkative are we...

Quite a bit of blogin' Yesterday. Hmmm... Jackass I could never really get into. Sometimes the material was really funny. Like the tree chipper being used with lobsters, shoes, watermelons, etc while someone stood in front of the output end of chipper. Yet I could never get over one, the fuck with the public pieces and two, that it was MTV. That channel just aggrevates me. It should be S&ATV (Skits & Advertising Television). Stupid commercials. STupid no music videos. Yeah whatever. The bum fight crap. Nah... Not a chance in hell I would watch that shit. Nuf Said..

Those little tanks do look damn cool. Did you ever see the remote control tanks at Garbage Grove? They were pretty cool too. Although, I do not think they had the IR missles. They were a huge scale, like 1:16 or something like that.

I. Eric you need to read Hitchiker's Guide. At least the first three. Those books are some funny shit. Even though Art is not here I can speak for him too in saying you should read those books. That and Atlas Shrugged. Then give me a 10-15 page annotation of the book followed by a 2 page opinion of the book. Submit to me no later than Saturday morning. This will constitute 50% of your grade this semester.
II. Johnny Khan and I will be coming down friday after work and will probably not roll in until 12 or 1am in the morn. It really will depend on traffic and such. Rumor has it that it is supposed to rain here Friday so that may even delay us further.
III. Johnny I think is crashing at your joint and I think I may need to as well if that is okay with you. My mother is going to have a few guest over and I may not have a place friday at her house. If not that is cool because I can crash at Carrie's place. Saturday I will have a place to crash though.
IV. I will be free to hang with the dudes during the day Saturday until sometime between 6-8pm. My mum's party is of course that night. Depending on several variables I am not sure what time I will need to bail. Sunday I will probably be with my Paw.
V. Work: Day one of being live (Answering live phone calls) SUCKED SHIT! Some camel jockey named ATTA was my first call and he was an asshole. Day two was actually pretty good and all my calls were pretty easy and the people were nice/understanding. BTW gas prices in some BFE town in Louisiana: 1.39 for 87. FUCKERS. 1.72 here!

See you laters boys...