Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Those Dolls are Appealing

I feel kinda pathetic in saying that but hey, what the heck? Still 5000 dollar sticker price, man, that's an expensive doll. Plus where would you hide such a fuck behemoth? In private, I would probably not be ashamed of such a rudamentary act on an inanimate object, but I don't know if I can just plop her on my couch for all to see, even with clothes on. I would probably have to defend her honor! ugh.

Can I be wrong about the action team? I'm sure the law of averages will activate in time. Probably just a talkative flu.

I would like to watch Jack Ass too. Hopefully, maybe that's something we all can do when we get together this weekend. I also want to watch the ring, so maybe we can theatre hop.

Cool Tanks rude. I'll get one when they come to the states. It'd be cool, if they have different gun damage and armor, so you can hit, miss, damage, incapacitate and is all recorded on a mini electronic chip in the tank.

Um... How do you correct that sentence eric? The only thing wrong with it is "watching" ? maybe?

OK... To the fun part of the email:
Uno. Hairon, are you going to go 880 south and stop by my apartment? I think that's the only way unless you want me to meet you somewhere. I can probably get dropped off at one of the freeway exits. But let me know how you want to coordinate this and also which road are you taking? We can either travel the mountainous regions or go through the cow farms. yah

Dos. Hey eric, is it still okay to crash at your house? I'll bring a sleeping bag, guitar, games and some stuff. I'll probably need to stay until Aaron picks me up on Sunday. If not, I can crash at Carrie's place. Who's carrie? Is she one of the Real dolls? That or maybe jon can host me for a night or so. I don't think I've ever stayed at Jons house.

Tres: Should I bring anything else?

Jael