Sunday, October 20, 2002

Sting Ring vs. The Ring

I agree that you should get rid of the review section. If this was a posting community of 20 or more people I would say we need two or more posting area to spread the topics around, but it seems that one section or another gets neglected in our current arrangement. Just have one posting area is my vote. Sounds like you had a rocking time at the Staples Center. Me... I am bummed I do not get to see hockey. No cable at this place and certainly no Fox Sports West. D'oh...

Had Indian food the other night. I felt cheated by the time I got out of there. The food was decent but the prices on the food was ridiculous. Then I got sting ring the next day and the food was not even that hot. Go figure. I will go back to searching for a good decent priced Indian food restaurant.

Last night I went to see a movie called Dark Water. Had I know about it more in advance I would have called Johnny Khan Late. The movie is a Japanese movie made by the same person that created the original The Ring movie. It was a pretty darn good psycho thriller that left me leary to put my hands in running water and unwilling to drink tap water. It is always good when a movie leaves a residual effect on you after leaving the theater.

I miss Sions