Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Change of plans- we're going to Hong Kong to get some DigiQ's!!!

Damn, you're all a war-mongering bunch, so I figured you get a kick outta these bad boys! I've been getting (sorta) into these mini-rc's (get your zipzaps now and sell 'em on EBAY come christmas- they're almost outta stock!) and I ran into these crazy little TANKs! Check this out: Mini radio-controlled tanks with infared "missles" on them, and a bunch of different game modes (dm, teamplay, etc.) I guess they have real treads (not just fake shit with wheels sticking out underneath) and good traction and range, etc. 4 different assignable frequency I.D.s, so even if some of us have the same tank model, 4 of us can play at once! Here's the tank manual in english. I guess there's also some crazy mini radio-controlled submarines coming out to. DAMN! Fuck video games. :)