Thursday, October 24, 2002

Paatty tyme!

E-pinions is an awesome site. I wish more people would put stuff on there. Some people are dolts but occassionally you can find some genuine articles from people who are knowledgable. It's one of the sites I used to purchase my mountain bike (great great articles on how to buy Mountain bikes) and also my new Takamine guitar. Although for less branded items, articles and reviews are hard to find. It is hard to concieve to collect information in any scrutinizing detail, just because of the sheer number of products in the world. You just can't rate them all.

Anyhow, JoN P, an English compliment from you is highly valued and appreciated. Although I tend to think I've actually gotten worse at grammar and sentence structures. Still, I AM THE KING!

It is sounding like Saturday will be the day of fun.

Work is sooooo boring. I need to get promoted.

Jael