Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Fuck Behemoth

Awesome! I'm psyched to see the Johnnaaron again for the first time in many moons. (Aaron: did you ever get your part of the deposit? I didn't get mine. Perhaps calls to Mr. Flanders are in order?) I am free all day Saturday. That night, around 8 or 9, I am probably going to go to a Halloween party with Matt Z., this is a general invite so anybody is welcome to show. If nobody is into it, with me and Aaron busy for the evening, may I suggest the Jackass movie? I don't really have any desire to see that one, although I'm sure it'll have funny parts in it I'm just not into the Jackass phenomenon.

Johnny, you can stay here no problem, but if it is convenient for Eric to have you there, that is a better all-around solution because I am going to be out on Friday night, and probably will not return until after you arrive. But if Eric can't have you then call me tomorrow and I can leave a key out for you.

Eric, if J-Dog is gonna be chillin with us maybe we better kibosh the D&D game? E-pinions?

My favorite Douglas Adams books are "So Long and Thanks For All the Fish" (the fourth) and "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency." I think those are the two where his writing was the best. The other Hitchhiker books are fun (except Mostly Harmless which is garbage). I think Adams (RIP) had it in him to write some really good stuff, but just didn't get to do it for whatever reason. I was sad when he died. Ah well.

Many funny comments were made in the last couple days, but the funniest has to be the idea of Johnny having to defend the honor of his fuck doll. Johnny, you have certainly come a long way as a writer since Mrs. Pomeroy's class!