Friday, January 18, 2008

Well, fuck. I went for the new Burnout game (I friggen loved the demo - SO much fun - everyone in the multiplayer is just laughing their asses off - it just makes you giddy) - it doesnt come out till tuesday but people have been lucking out at random stores/dumb clerks - but I got shot down. ANyways, so I picked up Chronicles of Riddick and Sands of Time.

Sands of Time is GREAT! Really friggen fun right off the bat. Stupid and annoying that you can't save anywhere but I gotta remember I'm playing console games. 8 bucks, well worth it.

Riddick on the other fucking hand... only 5 dollars! And the disk is in PERFECT shape... oh, and it's not supported by the 360. :( So I gotta take it back. I was looking forward to it too. FUNGUS!

Eric and Jon - I got about 10 or 15 "coupons" for 48 hours of xbox live gold (minus the voice - just lets you play games online) - it was some doritos contest and I kept entering and it kept giving me codes. If you guys ever wanna try it so you can play rock band together or whatever let me know and I'll float you some sweet codage. You just enter it on the screen that says "redeem code" or some BS on one of the Live pages.