Saturday, January 19, 2008

| Actionshots

And so Theactionshots site has risen from the ashes, better than ever. I am still working on adding more images, but at least this method is a lot less time intensive to update and raw files are available. To protect the innocent, and by innocent I do not mean you jArks, I have password protected the Actionteam images.

To visit, go to: http://polychromatic.smugmug.com/ and select on the section for "The Actionteam". The password is the answer to this riddle: Something Batman punched the joker into. Hint: Two words with no spaces in between, no caps. Still having issues? Let me know and I will email it.

I went and saw No Country for Old Men last night. I enjoyed it fairly well. I really liked the characters, the time period and the location the film was set in. I would definitely recommend it to most ActionJacksonTeam members, but be forewarned it is a bit grim. Sort of a darker, southwestern version of Fargo.

jr0n: I would totally rock some rpg if you busted it out. Do IT!

D>M>