Friday, January 18, 2008

Speaking of Rock Band, I still don't have the $160ish to drop on it (maybe down the road) but some guys in the neighborhood got it, so almost everyday when I'm getting home from work and walking up to my pad I can hear horrible 80's music and the clack clack of the drums and usually some asshole singing to boot. It's pretty funny.

Oh yeah Eric, for goonskate you need to get yourself an FLV downloader (i'm using a shareware one HERE) and then upload your vids to ea skate reel site. Then when you go to a page to view one of your videos, view page source, [find] "flv" and then copy that location (usually something like "http://download.ea.smokesacock/bighairydingdong.flv") and you download it using that program. Then it's easy to just upload the flv onto goonskate. You only can have 3 videos at a time on the ea site so gotta rotate em out. SO cool to d/l em even to just keep on your computer yourself. (I have another random freeware flv player from when I would rip stuff from youtube etc.)

The directions for goonskate in a clearer way are the 2nd post in the Skate thread on SA here: click