Sunday, January 13, 2008

| New Girlfriend

I'm totally politically-dumb, so i wont' chime in. I wish I knew more about politics anyway, dot period. I think things get so dilluted who knows the real issues... meh

On the other hand! I went out with this chick yesterday, met her at a restaurant, and she asked for my number. So after a few text conversations we agreed to meet on sunday, and SHE BRINGS HER LITTLE BROTHER! WTF, for the win. Friggin noob. So of course I was shocked, but in a way I could understand the chaperone thing. Actually i'm used to this concept already, as it's pretty common here to do something like that, ie bring a friend, a parent. I should be lucky it wasn't a parent. Anyway, I thought about it and what better way to impress a girl than to treat her little brother right?

So the night went pretty great, and I made a new friend, even if we don't date, I'm pretty happy that I met someone nice. Hopefully its a genuine nice, but she's real young so, usually at that age you don't have too much of an agenda. I THINK...

Aight, that's all the news in the Western Front...