Friday, January 18, 2008

I DID read the list of games you suggested, but I failed to commit the xbox compatibility chart to memory. Basically I was browsing for Ninja Gaiden (and that fucker still sells used for like $25 kongbucks, so um, no.) and saw other games you suggested. GREAT FUCKING SUGGESTION, THANKS.

Yeah, Jade Empire has been pretty fun. I'm about 2/3rds through I think the second chapter. It had 3 big parts from what I can tell, and all I have left to do is get a wind map. But this is seriously better than Mass Effect!? Hmmm. It's definately WORDY as hell, which I've heard M.E. is too.

Oh yeah, don't forget we all get the XBLA game "Undertow" for free "beginning next Wednesday, 2:00 a.m. PST through Sunday, 11:59 p.m. PST" for all the Live outages and fuckups stemming from xmas time. It's usually 800 points, and I checked out the demo, it was alright. I guess its good when you get 16 ppl playing it online. Anyways, dl that shit free next week you dicks.