Sunday, January 13, 2008

Aaron, sometimes best to just do a 'mass reply' to that crap so everyone in the previous email blast gets the note, and simply retort that the entire thing is a fabrication and a manipulative lie.. linking to the Snopes page that debunks it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

I'm more surprised that you're surprised that the average 'educated' American laps this bullshit up. When one in five of Americans can't even find the U.S.A. on a map, and 50% of this country believes in a 'young Earth' Biblical literalism, so on, so forth.

I'll say this, while I don't necessarily agree with all of his policy, I think he's the one guy that has a real shot at winning that isn't a complete lobbyist-owned fuckwad or a Bush clone, or both. I'd also say I'm a huge Ron Paul supporter, but I don't know if the mouth-breathing masses can handle that level of signal.