Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Uggg-naught responses

Yeah, well I do tend to be a tard around kids. I donno what the hell to do with them. Put them in the corner I guess. Not that it poses a problem with contacting friends with chitlins. I just suck at calling people in general. Or at least that is what my GF and family always say. I guess I sort of hate phones.

I wish I was caught up with BSG. I still have not seen the second half of season two and so I have avoided watching this season altogether. Booo... I also would love to watch this 'Kings' you speak of. Stupid bay area thinks we all want to watch the Sharks. Fuggers!

I am motivated to do shit, however I am chronologically challenged.

I wanna see American Hardcore in a big way. Last I saw it had not made its rounds to SF. I should check to see if it is now.

You know, I have to say that I feel the same way about the new Dr Who. He seems less fitting than the last doc. I suppose I will get past it. It is a bit weird that they regularly change out the actor.

Rude-Dog: That is some sweet randomness you threw down there. That'll be awesome to see some Actionteam presence on TV.

Elz4r: BTW, once gh3ydor, always gh3ydor. Sorry, but that's just the sad truth of the matter. So buckle up your life vest and set sail with us. Don't forget your bar soap and a towel buddy. Oh yeah and bring some conditioner too.

D>M>