Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hell Is Other People Who Are in Hell Because of You

In the last couple of weeks my job responsibilities have changed considerably. All of a sudden I have gone from being the only person testing an unreasonably large, complex project to managing a team of four people testing an unreasonably large, complex project which additionally is confusing when you have never used it before, which they haven't. Also they're in another location because apparently it's cheaper to pay an external company a RIDICULOUS amount of money per hour.

Anyway normally it's fine but it is definitely a change going from managing myself to managing lots of others, especially when somebody is having a moronic day for no reason and I get to watch the moronity unfold in slow motion.

Bah, I just needed to rant.