Saturday, October 14, 2006

I say, go for the video-podcast! Now, I don't know how itunes handles them, I've seen some, and I guess a radio one would be easier/more sensible, BUT at the same time, a video-podcast might push it to the next level. It could be laid out just like you mentioned with those various idears you mentioned, but with video you could actually show the various games we'd talk about, and say for something like Blood Bowell, you could do little stop-motion segments to describe the various strats (or for all those war games u guys play - might help if there were a visual component to them.)

It could be like a poorman's version of Attack of the Show (minus the hot babes and carl's jr-esque attitude "buuuuuurger... friiiiies... and a coooooooooke".) Webcamz are teh cheap (i got 2 for zeus-sake!) and i would love to film little segments. But honestly, I've seen very few video-casts, so I don't know how popular they are or if u need anything else other than the usual podcasty things.

PS I'm just house-sitting in Gardena for the weekend, so I'm poor and bored, so if you wanted help on anything Eric just give me a jangle. Otherwise I will continue to read and watch glorious satelite terror-vision, rawr.