Friday, October 13, 2006

Since I feel a bit like that rant was directed towards me, I think I should say that I don't view you or Leslie any differently than before. I love you both but as Jon and Aaron will testify I have precious little time in the universe for anything at the moment. This isn't my fault and I'm sorry if it makes anyone feel that I'm ignoring them because I'm really doing all I can to hold my life together and not have a nervous breakdown (again). Please don't take this blog to indicate that I'm upset either because I really just wanted to express my continued friendship as always on exactly the same terms. Though I might rarely communicate, you, my friends, are what keeps me going through these tough times, and you are actually always with me. Ok, that's about as much sentimentality as I can take, but you get the idea.