Saturday, October 14, 2006

OK Myke... you have GOT to get call waiting! :) I've been trying to contact you all week in re: your super-duper-glue but your phone has been busy every time I've called. (I've tried calling 5 times!) Anyway, I am not gonna be around this weekend -- the ladyfriend and I decided last minute to go down to Monterey -- but I wanted to drop off your sweet, sweet glue in case you are gonna need it this weekend. Give me a call in the next hour or so. If I miss ya I'll just get it to you in a day or two, or alternately, find Enron's copy of Axis & Allies and dump the whole mess in there.

@Aeryk: I don't have any intriguing podcast ideas, but I'll put 'em up if I do... I have to admit, I'm not much of a radio guy. Although I have a face made for radio. Dude. I totally just worked myself over.