Saturday, October 14, 2006

Man, that Elzar the Gozarian is a huge dick.

Podcast, OMG. I don't have the slightest idea as to what I could contribute, but I'd be willing to help out? About the only recent gaming I've been able to conduct is flight simming, but I'm really not sure how riveting a discussion on air combat manuevering and breakdown of engagements would be. LOL. Well, I know that *I* would enjoy it.. but that might be about it. Heh.

Just be glad you didn't get the midnight drunk and dial last night. Anyone in my contact list was fair game, but I think Aaron gets these calls no matter what just by defaul of being the first name in my contact list. let's just say I was at a wedding reception with an open bar and the Scotch Monster got ahold of me and wouldn't let go.

Good times.

I got a phone call yesterday afternoon from the janitor at my wife's school, asking me if I would audition for their blues band today. That has to be one of the singularly most bizarre phone calls I've ever had. So, I went down there today to see what this thing was all about because, well, why not.. and as it turns out.. it's really more of an R&B group, not a Blues group. So, I have no idea what they'd need or want with an acoustic guitar guy.. but, whatever. I have the feeling that we were definately not what they were looking for. And, nevermind that I haven't been practicing on the geetar for the better part of 2 years or so now, so I've got total pussy hands with zero calouses. Calousses. Calous. Fuck if I know.

Yeah, like that.

P.S., Mike's avatar picture is teh hawtness. I'm just sorry we haven't had the opportunity to see it until now.

P.P.S. Bring back Ryan's snorkel avatar.