Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Musings Vol. XVXXVXLLCM

- I could not be more pleased with the season premiere of Battlestar. It is SO good.

- I am a little annoyed at the new Doctor Who actor. Of course I was also annoyed by the last one too, but I learned to like him, so we shall see.

- Lots of games for trade/sale/grabs! I am trying to move some of them on BGG, those that are desireable, anyway.

- 6 months is a RADICOOL age for kids!

- The Kings finally have what appears to be an elite rookie on the team destined for superstardom in Anze Kopitar. I don't want to jinx it, but OMG this 19 year old kid is AMAZING!

- Getting the house in order for potential sale/moving is no fun at all. We have a meeting with an agent next week to look the place over and tell us if he thinks we could get our price as is, or if we should throw down some more cash into the house (granite countertops, etc) and put it on after the holidays to get what we want. Either way, it is teh sux right now.

- I wish you peckers were more motivated to do cool and fun things like making the best podcast ever, cause a one man show is no fun to listen to.

- Skype has free conference calling now.

- I have my copy of Blood Cricket on order, and have not yet watched Rudy's space station U2B with sound yet. I have seen it on the soundless lappy, but not with sound. Looks like space is filled with cigarette vendors!

- Have not seen American Hardcore yet, but I have flaked a few times, so I am getting closer! Also, not seen Jackass 2, actually have not seen a movie since Wylie, but I kinda sorta want to!

- Babies can do weird things to people without babies, or people that don't know anyone with babies. It freaks them out or something, some friends and acquaintances disappear altogether for some reason. Maybe they think that the parents are no longer the people they used to be? Maybe they think the parents have no time for fun? Maybe they are freaked out by the responsibility? I dunno. Art? Comments?