Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Wash those balls, Aaron, I'm right outside your window
Yeah, that's right, wash 'em real good

Random bullshit:

-- My girlfriend is reading the Harry Potter book and I'm totally jealous. I guess I could go to any one of the hundreds of local Borders or Barnes & Nobles in the area and buy a copy at a steep markdown but, I'm lazy. So I'll sit here and seethe and read my goddamn adult, sophisticated fantasy book.

-- The other night I partied like it was 1986 and finally watched Big Trouble in Little China all the way through. Best gamer movie ever: every time things are in danger of slowing down, some random monster comes along. John Carpenter is really underappreciated, at least by me. I mean my lord: BTiLC, Escape from New York, Escape from LA, The Thing, Halloween, In the Mouth of Madness... OK maybe he's not Hitchcock but he's definitely... something. I must watch the rest of his oeuvre post-haste.

-- Hard-on for miniatures remains unabated. Find myself fingering the pages of the Warmachine rulebook lustily.

-- Futurama movie coming straight to DVD soon!