Friday, July 22, 2005

And so there you have it...

I am confirmed on the flight back home on the 27th O Jooly. So i'll be back on the same day. Gonna stay at aarons mamas house... i mean, my mommas house and eat barbeque chicken and fries. It'll be good. I mean good. Then I have to run over the DMV people with my car and get me a license renewal and then i'm mobile. schweet. So i'll see u all when i get back.

Oh, I had a little run in with the Law, apparently my name is common? DUH! but there's a johnny lee running around the philippines flippin off the NBI! So he's shes? the criminal and but since I shared the same moniker, the philipine law forced me to clear it with the beaureau DESPITE the fact that they had no other identifying information ie. Birthdate, SSN. So I guess anyone with the name Johnny Lee better watch the fuck out in the philippines.

Officially when I get back, I'm changing my name to Jazz J. Lee, or just Jazz for short. You guys can call me Jazz cuz you guys are my friends.

Jazz Johnny Lee