Thursday, July 21, 2005

Another one bites the dust, possibly to our profit

Enron-count! Apparently the Palo Alto Gamescape is going OOB and everything is on sale for 20-40% off. Feel like laughing as we sift through some storeowner's broken dreams, and running our fingers over our cheaply-gotten goods with sick feelings in the pits of our stomachs? I want to buy some Warmachine minis and maybe some paints.

Also, I am pretty sure I am not going to be working at Leapfrog on Saturday -- or ever again, actually! -- so I'm up for helping with the move.

Elrock/Denis, can I ask one of you guys for a big favor? I am flying into Long Beach on Wednesday night (~7:00) and have nobody to pick me up. I maybe should've factored that into my ticket-purchase decisions. Anyway if one of you guys are free that night and can help me out... maybe I'll invite you to my place for some "Hot Coffee," GTA-style? Or a beer.