Friday, July 22, 2005

Jael,

Congratulations Johnny, that is the last time I will call you Johnny because from now on your name is Jazz. Holy shit. You are brilliant. No motherfucker in the Phillipines is named Jazz, I can guarantee that.

Today was my last day of work. I had an interview on Tuesday, but no idea if I'll get that job or not... so for the immediate future I am back in the unemployment zone. About fifteen of us went out to a bar. It was bittersweet. I really wish I'd been there for more than two months, because it takes me about six weeks to warm up to people... so that just by the time I was getting to know people, it was time to split. Oh well. QA is a fairly small and incestuous community and it's likely that I'll be seeing some of them again.

Enron, you slave-driving motherfucker, I will be happy to sit in your car and drink beers with Francis while you and Aimey haul furniture up to your apartment. I'll see ya tomorrow!