Monday, November 22, 2004

Well, re: the two 110's, I was the ONLY person spawning at that fb. And they were just fucking around taking turns swooping down on me trying to nail me. So, one of them, I kept plugging away, and these dudes were flying LOW trying to get me - I led one into the trees and he crashed. The other one just exploded eventually. So, i got one 1 and it says I damaged the other. It was bad ass. Then later I went into a town under attack, and we were getting SO fucking smoked. Couldn't even get out of spawn. They had tanks surrounding the spawn - it was bloody. The bridge that connected to that town was blown, so no support came. Later on, I was with one other inf, and he took me under his wing, and we had this plan to sneak into a town, and TRY and take it by ourselves - we snuck into the 1st depot, started to take it, and then we got killed. It was awesome though. So tense! Ya eric, you gotta get in on these. Art - with my shitty joypad, I'm able to at least drive trucks pretty good. Did that for awhile. No planes for me (I don't know how to fly em.)

Eric - I doubt my cd will be manufactured by GenCon time, but once it is, I'll gladly hook u d00ds up. We GOTTA play some NWN someday! Fuck, it's so frustrating.