Saturday, November 27, 2004

sexy photo-shoot

Ya mangs, I gotta do a photo-shoot tomorrow! omg i = sexay. it's for the cd, and I think it's gonna be an all-day thing (driving to different "lo-cals", that's photo-shoot lingo fellas)and we're prolly gonna get some night shots too. BUT, since it looks like it's DYING to rain this weekend, maybe we'll do it another day or not. I dunno - gonna talk to him later. But, I want to be done with it by our usual gaming time [at least me and Art's gaming time :( ] Eric, if you're not going to a sea-donkey game or whatever tomorrow night, and if art is free from teh fam, we should play some games damit! If you two (and jon maybe later?) wanna try out that Firefly shit, I'm SO down. Fire up that module, make some guys, it puts u in a room where u get dressed and lvl up to 5, and then save your characters. Oh, has anyone figured out how to run a server for nwn? I don't think I can - I checked out the support pages for router shit, and couldn't find my POS dsl modem - the characters need to be in the servers "vault" folder b4 game because of the mods to nwn. i'm all out of breath - check in later.

Jael! Bummer about being alone out there dude. Maybe you can meet someone to kick it with at that mega-mall or something. See if they have teamspeak or skype in those internet cafes and listen in on us if we play or someting.