Sunday, November 21, 2004

b00

Hopefully we'll hear from eric by 8 or so, but haven't gotten a hold of him yet. So, probably no gaming tonight. *sniff* *sniff*

RE: Firefly. Assuming we'll have 3 players in the game (art eric jon) you'd want at least 1 character with some good piloting skills (and engineering), someone with some medic background, and then maybe some kind of jack-of-all-trades/merc/rouge kinda guy. To make your guy, fire up the module, and it helps you make yer dude. You get to pickout some outfits and it also levels you up to 5th level. THEN, save your character, and email the *.bic file to me: rudymangual @ gmail.com - because the game uses custom classes/rules, I need to store the characters on my machine in "server vault" area. Also, I've modified the module quite a bit, so b4 we play I'd have to get you guys to d/l my version of the mod. But, let's wait and see if we'll be able to do anything tonight anyways.