Saturday, November 27, 2004

Halo 2

Infact I have Halo 2 already, but I held off on XBox Live. 2 is fun, but it is more geared toward a serious multiplayer game, rather than a silly warthog-a-mania game that we are so find of playing, so in that regard I don't like it as much. The warthogs explode after numerous beatings in multiplayer, and so far I can't figure out how to give unlimited grenades and only rockets, so I am bummed. The single player missions are fun, but since the day I picked it up, I have not returned to play because I have been infatuated with Half Life 2 and GTA:SA.

As far XBL, I would totally be in, I just thought it would be even better playing with friends as opposed to joe shmoes. If you are interested though, I can always be convinced....

Also, is anyone other than Mr. Absent (Denis) interested in World of Warcraft or Evercrack II? I have been thinking about both of them.

GenCon awaits!