Monday, November 22, 2004

I Have Returned From Teh Grave!

So, I am now swingin' with my own computer, and "lovin' it" McDonalds Style. I wanna play WW2OL too guys! I still have my account setup so we should TeamSpeak, WWII, and kill some Nartzi's!

TW, Half Life 2 is the rox0rz. System requirements are as follows: Recommended - 2.4 processor, 512RAM, Direct X Level 9 graphics card. Minimum - 1.2, 256, DirectX Level 7. So, it's not too brutal, though it is a resource hog on the higher graphics settings, I am running 1024 x 768 just fine. Get it! It is a worthy followup to the greastest game ever made! And did I mention that included with the install is Counterstrike: Source, which is the old Counterstrike with better graphics, so we should play that too!

The only weird/intrusive thing is that an internet connection is required to install the game, because it decrypts files during install, and also installs this "Steam" service on your machine that must be running to play....

Worth it though!

Can't wait to hear the CD at GenCon Rudy! Can we buy a pre-release version there? I don't want one for free, I want to buy one! Do it! Also, sorry about the cell phone last night, I went to an Ice Dogs game.