Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Art and the Art of Blood Bowl Maintenance

I think you would be the perfect candidate for some Online Javabowl Blood Bowl goodness! Blood Bowl is the best game ever made by anyone, hands down. Yes, better than World in Flames, Ticket to Ride, Reichstar, Elixir, Oi! Dat's Me Leg, and Cootie. It is infact so fun, that you should play it. We played a mini tournament that actually has yet to be finalised, I think the championship game is between Enron's Smoking Tacos and my Leather Chaps. Do these things:

1) Go to bloodbowl.com and download the Living Rule Book and read it if you want.

2) Go to fumbbl.com and download from the downloads/essentials section the proper Java Runtime Environment, the Javabowl Engine, the most recent patch, and then create a user account on fumbbl.com.

3) Contact me and we we can meet online and I, or someone else will show you how to play and open your eyes to a new world you never knew existed.

Seriously, I think you will like the game. It's free, fun, and somewhat quick once you get the hang of it (1-2hrs max.). Do it!