Friday, September 10, 2004

The hockey is dead, long live the hockey

Okay, so big surprise, the hockey season is basically over before it has started and I am sad. Okay fine. I need to move on to other things. One of those will be supporting the Long beach Ice Dogs, and the other will be trying to get into football.

This will prove virtually impossible, BUT something that will help immerse me in the football world will be Fantasy Football. I have set up two leagues at Yahoo Sports, one for Fantasy Points Auto Draft Stylee and the other for the Pick 'Em Stylee. They are both named "The Action Team" and their passwords are "actionjackson". Please join. They are setup very basic, Art will dominate over everyone, and most of us will be clueless, regardless we should all play!

Please join and tell me cause the league is due to start the 2nd week!