Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Hey yall!

It seems I missed quite a lot. I actually saw the blog I wrote on the 4th and it was in invisible text! I was in the executive lounge in Hong Kong when I texted that message. It's a Dial up connection so der data packets must have gotten lost! I'm back in the same lounge on a different terminal, so hopefully this works.

- I put storm and swords on hold, not wanting to breeze through it too quickly. I'll have to continue the third book soon! Meantime, I just got myself the entire sherlock holmes series. Not having read the SH books, I'm quite excited.

- Singapore airlines is awesome. Singapore is awesome. I think I learned alot about B-Sness and about Asia. I won't bore you guys with the details blah blah, but it was great! I also stopped by Burma for 2 days. Poverty stricken- country. It's really sad. Remember civilization by Sid Meir? Imagine every civilization is in it's modern age with industries and rails, and a country still using spears and phalanxes.

- I'm looking for 500 and 1000 units of Samsungs STH-N275 and N375 model cell phones. It's a discontinued model and is very difficult to find. But it's supposedly still available in the US. I can possibly sell them, at roughly 320 a piece, so let me know if you can find em, refurbed, at a cheap price.

Well that's all I feel like writing at this moment. I'll talk to you guys laterz!

Jael