Saturday, September 11, 2004

Do each my own, biatches!

It's all good jael - we can have our own opinions on the matter. I admit that I was biased as hell going into it, but I'm also rational enough to be proven wrong. I don't think my biases were uncalled for, but we can just leave it at that. I'm all for gore and ultra-violence in flicks, but I REALLY thought this flick was over the top and made with the intention to incite hate - plus I don't think jesus would have liked this film. :) honestly dude. And as far as "the apple falling far from the tree", Mel Gibson was very selective and careful about what he said about his dad - he never outright denounced his father's bass-akward beliefs. Plus his version of "catholicism" which goes against the vatican by still blaming the jews for christ's death seems kinda border-line cultish. I've had this conversation with peeps at work a shit load when this flick came out, and I swear its like talking to conservatives about bush - no one is going to change their mind on either side. this is our modern world. :)

Futbol!

Even though my greed is motivating me to watch a shitload of footy this weekend, I really don't know enough about it to get into a fantasy football league. Blood Bowel, on the other hand - we can get Art in it and maybe get that going? And some openRPG too! :) I've used TeamSpeak back in my Wolfenstien days and it's surprisingly easy to use/run/etc... would be awesome for lots of gaming action.

PS I'm 2 for 2 in my work pool so far! I think most people are too although like art said, thursdays game was a close one!

In the year 1997 there lived 2 kinds of inhabitants on the planet Earth. They were Yumans and Hobos. -from some 1973 album I'm sampling from right now.

Yumans & Hobos?