Tuesday, September 07, 2004

free ipods... HMMM

have u guys heard of freeipods.com ? Apparently its legitate - here's a WIRED article about it:

http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html

Any of you guys heard anything else about it? Here's how it works: I go and signup, and I have to pick 1 promotional item to do, which are a bunch of various free-trials like AOL, Columbia House, Blockbuster's Netflix ripoff, etc. I then need to get 5 people to ALSO join one of the promotional trial things. Once myself and 5 other people have joined a trial (u get credits depending on the service) I get a free ipod in the mail. The AOL trial you can quit out of it within 50 days and not pay a thing. Some of the other ones, I think u have to pay something (the blockbuster one, u have to stay on a month after the 2 weektrial - a tooth whitening one, u need to pay $7 bucks shipping - the columbia house ones are like they always are, get 10 cds for price of one, etc..)

What do u guys think?

Here's my referal code if anyone wants to do it, heh - but I understand if u don't. I'm on the fence with it, although the wired article makes it seem pretty legite.
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8829586

HMMMM...

Steve?