Sunday, August 22, 2004

Yo!

Hey all.. I just got done listening to my favorite radio station all afternoon and realized that as a group of like-minded music-oriented folks, that it might interest you all as well. The station is a completely listener-funded gig with none of the commercialized crap we're force fed 24/7 on most mainstream radio stations. So, you get a large chunk of new, experimental and fresh sounds and artists as a result... and I LOVE IT.

Anyway, I just remembered that they live-stream the station at up to 1.4mbs (full digital quality for burning/recording) and keep shows available to listen to even after the fact. Even BETTER (because a lot of the artists are not mainstream), they keep a FULL SORTABLE PLAYLIST.

Give it a shot! Make sure you check out their program schedule so you don't kick it on when there's a genre you're not cool with. Just thought I'd share the love.

www.kexp.org

Late,

~O.