Wednesday, August 25, 2004

So where are the dancing singing hamsters? or Eric and Ryan's Social Theorem

Apparently Ryan has been working on this social theorem for some time now, we sort of solidified it today while we were at Barnes and Chernobyl. Without getting all mathematic on your asses (and sounding stupid cause I never paid attention in geometry) I will explain said theorem in a simple, pedestrian manner. Here goes:

1) If A does not know the name of or who the hell B is, and B knows the name and who A is, then A is instantly cooler and has power over B.

2) If A is younger than B, then A has TOTAL AWESOMENESS over B.


This is a theory applied predominantly to the high school and post-high school world.

Allow myself to demonstrate this theorem with regards.. to.. myself: A month or so ago I was in said Barnes and Chernobyl and a checkout girl looked at my license for my CC purchase. She said she recognized me and my name and knew me through someone else while I attended Costa. She was two years older, and knew me through Tina Larusso, who I really didn't know at all. I had NO IDEA who this person was. This means that she uses some part of her brain to keep me in storage while I waste none of my brain on her. Applying this theorem to this example means that I have TOTAL AWESOMENESS over this Barnes girl.

I am awesome. Thoughts?